AneesahKhadijah, turning 13 as soon as possible. Instagram | Twitter oh yes, welcome ;-)

Friday 5 July 2013

To Advise, or Not To Advise.

Assalamualaikum & hey guys. 

im tired of people constantly telling me those things cause other people they look up to say it to me. and one of these times,  but its coming close to that. my best friends told me to keep calm and ignore them.


well, if you want to be happy, stop comparing.  Bila tengok orang berjaya, boleh iri hati, tapi jangan dengki. work it and stop complaining about it.  People can give you anything,  Just anything.  Kadang-kadang things you couldn't expect from the person you less expected.

By the way, pernah dengar pasal vlogger Adibah Awang tak? She might not be as famous as Mat Luthfi but truth to be told, I really like her video. Her video is truly inspiring.




Adibah is  right. Haters gonna hate. Just ignore & keep going. You'll never reach your destination if you stop & throw stones at every dog that barks at you. Today, prove the people who always look down on you that they're wrong. Very wrong. my advice to you, just relax.

Relaxation is the key to a happy life, relaxation is just being natural.