AneesahKhadijah, turning 13 as soon as possible. Instagram | Twitter oh yes, welcome ;-)

Friday 19 July 2013

English teacher.

Hi Assalamualaikum guys! Here I am once again to share this evening meet & greet with my favorite teacher. 

In my school there are many teachers. Each one teaches me different subjects. Although all of them are fairly good, there is one teacher whom I love and admire the most. Her name is Puan Normah.

She is one of my favorite teacher. She teaches me English with high-knowledgeable information and experiences. She is a calm and cool teacher I ever have. Once, I walk in front of the class going to toilet when I saw most of boy students there were making noisy and ignore her who teaching before them. But, she is as cool as the icy lake in the winter, never get angry and calmly asks students to give attention to her.


"actually you have improved a lot." said Puan Normah to me.
She makes me love going to school. I always look forward to my english period. She is an ideal teacher and provides the students with a good role model. I love her the most and hope to be like her one day.